As a qualified horticulturalist for over 30 years, Richard uses his intuition and knowelege of the plant kingdom and Mother earth to bring about healing to the mind, body and spirit.
All over the world, there are many traditions and beliefs and poems as well as stories that glorify the beauty and uniqueness of flowers.
Flowers have always blessed life on earth and will always be there for you to give and say “I care.”
The colours of flowers have meaning and speak a language that is their own and there are scientific as well as traditional interpretations.
- Red flowers signify romance.
- Yellow flowers friendship.
- White flowers reverence.
- Peach flowers thanks.
- Pink flowers appreciation.
- Orange flowers flames of desire.
- Purple flowers mean love at first sight.
Scientifically speaking, colours are known to affect the mind and soul. So, a colour can spread joy, relieve tensions, energize a person, or sooth. In fact, flowers are known to have healing properties too:
- Black lends power, confidence, and self esteem.
- Blue is calming to the mind and soul. The colour is known to lower blood pressure and relieve hypertension.
- Red sets the pulse racing and is known to induce passions.
- Green is nurturing and relaxes the mind and body.
- Violet induces calm and peace.
- Pink soothes and is like a salve, cool and calm.
- Yellow is energetic and spreads sunshine.
Want more information or a personal flower reading, then contact us on 0161 790 0274 or email email@example.com
The language of flowers can help you express thoughts, feelings, and emotions, they do the needful when words are difficult to say.